Saturday, February 21, 2009

Fundraising: 1/4th done, 3/4th to go

I am really moved and humbled by all the support I am getting from my friends, colleagues and family. Thanks to your generous contributions, so far we have raised $1,100 for The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. We have ways to go and I will be following up with you, gently reminding you, nudging you, nagging you, begging you and threatening you in the following weeks :-) But those who have contributed so generously, I thank you. Your support will keep me motivated in getting my lazy bum out and run.

In fact one of my friends mentioned that if I did not complete the marathon, I have to repay double what he contributed. Now, that's a wager that will keep me focused :-)

The fund raising page is alive, up n running at http://pages.teamintraining.org/sj/rnrseatl09/sgopalakrishnan

Peace out,
sai.

No comments:

Post a Comment