Saturday, February 14, 2009

Week4: Saturday run

I thought of joining the run at Rancho San Antonio County Park. The run was at 7AM. I must have reset my alarm. I woke up at 6:45AM. Cussed myself and went to catch the next boat - the 8AM run at River mark plaza. About half the run was on paved roads and the scenery wasn't quite as good as the one @ Rancho. But a mile is still a mile. We started from the police station @ RiverMark plaza through Agnew, Lafayette and Hope hit Lick Mill and ran till tasman. Following that, the stretch on the Guadalupe creek trail was easy on the legs. We finished the loop back at the police station and bid farewell. This was an OYO (on-your-own) run. So, no water station. But the mentor (Chris) brought some water and Gatorade at the loop end. We thanked him profusely and gulp-gulped the H2O. Reached home in time for breakfast.

I have to cover 8 miles in the next week long run :-)
sai.

No comments:

Post a Comment