Saturday, February 28, 2009

Fundraising status

Thanks to every one who has donated to LLS so generously, we have reached close to 30% of our fund raising target. Through emails and phone calls, I have received heart warming and inspirational comments to keep me focussed on the training and on the fundraising. Your support keeps me going mile after mile. During training days, if I feel that the laziness is creeping in ever so slightly, I remind myself of your kind support and that gets my lazy bum out on the road again.
We still have a long way to go. If you have thought about contributing to a good cause (and getting a tax deduction :-)), this is the best time and do not delay it any further. Pl. click here and press the "Donate Now" button. I thank in advance for all your generous contribution.

Peace,
Sai

No comments:

Post a Comment